D1 Compact Portable Magnetic Drill
The D1 is an ultra-compact magnetic drilli with maximum capacity of 1-3/8″ (36 mm) diameter in 2″ (51 mm) thick material. The unit’s ultra light weight of 22 lbs (10 kg) is the lowest in its class. The maintenance-free rail guide system minimizes run-out, maintains accuracy and reduces cutter breakage.
The D1 is equipped with an electromagnetic Energy Saving Base (ESB) which uses only 50% of the power when the motor is not under load, dramatically increasing the operating life of the electromagnet, and a Magnetic Field Shape Control (MFSC) system which provides maximum holding power on thin material. Safe Magnet™ circuitry assures adequate adhesive force for safe operation.
D1 COMPACT PORTABLE MAGNETIC DRILL FEATURES:
- 1-3/8″ (36 mm) diameter x 2″ (51 mm) depth of cut
- Ultra compact and light weight: 14-3/4″ working height (with coolant bottle) and only 22 pounds
- Adjustable cutter guard with built-in chip breaker
- Through spindle coolant system with removable reservoir
- Maintenance free rail guide system for long life, minimal run-out and extreme accuracy
- Safe Magnet™ circuitry recognizes magnetic holding power
- Automatic slug ejection system
- Magnet is 1/3 smaller, lighter and stronger than competing models
- Magnet uses only 50% power when motor is not under load
- Designed for easy field service and repair
- All aluminum parts are heat treated for rigidity
There are no reviews yet.